£100 booking fee is required to confirm any booking of IDUZ Photography services. The £100 booking fee covers any administration costs and secures the services of IDUZ Photography service. This booking fee is NON REFUNDABLE. Reservations are made on a strictly first come - first served basis. Dates will ONLY be secured upon receipt of the reservation fee.
Following payment of the £200 booking fee, balance of fees due are to be paid 1 calendar month prior to the wedding date. Payment for additional images is to be made when they are ordered. Please allow sufficient time for cheque clearance.
- IDUZ Photography will recover the cost of accommodation expenses and petrol where the ceremony is at a distance of 100 miles or greater from Broadway, Worcestershire. Travel will be charged at 25p per mile.
- It may be necessary to travel on the evening prior to the wedding to avoid traffic and other problems also it may be necessary to stay overnight where a wedding runs late. The cost of accommodation shall be reimbursed from the client with regards to late and distant weddings.
- Food and beverages must be provided to all photographers where attendance is over 5 hrs. d) Any additional charges incurred, will be recovered from the client.
Cancellation of Services
- The client may cancel their contract with IDUZ Photography at any given time up to twelve weeks before the date of the wedding by sending written notice to IDUZ Photography.
- IDUZ Photography will reimburse any monies paid LESS the reservation fee which remains nonrefundable.
- Cancellation less than 12 weeks before the wedding date will result in the payment in full.
- The Copyright Designs and Patents Acts assign the copyright of the images to the photographer AND client, including printed matter i.e. local paper, if the photographer asks for a mention.
- Display: The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites and other such material, providing that the images are used lawfully and without damage to the client(s).
- Images placed in password protected galleries within the website are not available to the general public in the normal course of events. However it is impossible to prevent determined skilled persons from accessing these galleries. Whilst all reasonable efforts are made to preserve client confidentially, IDUZ Photography cannot be held responsible for client images being passed onto a third party by any means outside of the control of IDUZ Photography.
License, Coverage and Reproduction
- Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of the photographer(s) although every effort will be made to comply with The Client(s) requirements.
- The photographer(s) shall endeavour to photograph all individuals as requested by the client(s) but no responsibility can be taken by the photographer(s) on the occasion of leaving somebody out.
- For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the photographer(s) movements are sometimes restricted by the minister or official in charge. The area from which the photographer(s) are able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer(s) choice and the photographer(s) cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case. The use of artificial lighting such as flash lighting may be restricted or prohibited.
- The photographer(s) shall endeavour to capture all the moments throughout the day as they occur. However, because of the fluid nature of the event, some moments might not be recorded, or not recorded for logistical reasons.
- Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs. Please note that certain colours do not reproduce exactly on photographic film or paper.
- Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer(s) will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure, either at the shooting or processing stage.
- Where images are made available for use on a DVD player reasonable steps are taken to ensure compatibility, but DVD discs may not play on all DVD players particularly older models.
- IDUZ Photography shall be granted full artistic license in relation to poses photographed and locations used at the wedding venue(s). Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects, it may not be possible to capture certain requested images. No one image shall be deemed 'more important' than any other image or be treated as such.
- There is a danger that guests can unwittingly spoil shots. This can be as simple as trying to repeat shots taken by the "official" photographer, or distracting the subjects so that eyes are not looking at the camera, or taking an inordinate amount of time to take shots, or "spotting" the bride's face with red focus assist lights, or floating into view on formal set-piece shots, or compromising the ambience of scenes by the inappropriate use of flash photography. We will speak with the guest or coordinator if appropriate. In some circumstances our coverage may be compromised or may have to be cut short. An inconsiderate guest can wreck the record of your special day.
- We ask that guests do not take photographs of set up shots as this can disrupt and distract the Bride and Groom, as well as being time consuming.
- The activity of another professional photographer or videographer or enthusiastic hobbyist can endanger the quality of the final product. Please notify us beforehand with contact details - so that we can liaise with other parties and plan the shooting accordingly.
Negatives/Digital Files remain the property of the photographer
- It is required that you select the images you would like in your album within 12 weeks of being informed that your photos are in your private gallery on our website.
- If for any reason we do not receive your image selection with 12 weeks, we will design the album layout for you and send you the layout design for your approval.
- The due performance of the contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by the photographer owing to any cause beyond their reasonable control (e.g. sudden illness/injury/victim of crime).
- The photographer may contact other photographers in the event that they are not able to attend your booking due to clause, however it may prove difficult or impossible to find a skilled replacement photographer at short notice or at the same price.
Limitation of Liability
In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
Any complaints must be received in writing within 28 days of receipt of products purchased. This includes photographs, discs, albums, frames and any other special services that have been agreed.